Friday, June 22, 2012

Reflection Week 8

This course has provided me with a plethora of new ideas and skills. It was apparent to me this morning when I took my son, Owen, to Riley Children's Hospital. That hospital is filled with families with diverse medical, cultural, educational backgrounds. I sat back and observed families and staff interacting. My son had a MRI again last week and we were referred to a neurosurgeon for brain surgery. Communcation is so important as well as effective collaboration. Skills that I may not have noticed prior to this course. Best wishes to you all and please think of my son over the next few weeks...thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I will be thinking of you. Owen, and your family in the next few weeks. It has been wonderful learning about you and from you. I wish you all the best as you go on in your Master's program.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete