Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sharing Web Resources

ZERO TO THREE www.zerotothree.com This resource has links for behavior and development, health related issues, education and schooling, as well as a variety of other resources. 

I found the section labeled School Readiness Interactive Birth to 3 (www.zerotothree.org/early-care-education) to be very informative and interesting.  It was a web-based, interactive learning tool designed to help parents or caregivers support young children’s early learning. It had age-based information on how children develop the four key skills—language and literacy skills, thinking skills, self-confidence and self-control—that are so very important to school success.

The photos are of Owen doing some physical therapy exercises, Ella spinning like a princess, and Noah's missing tooth...I just wanted to include him!  Love my kiddos!



I also found the training for physicians to be interesting.  It is so very important for pediatricians or family doctors to be knowledgeable about development, be able to spot delays, and encourage parents to seek intervention when necessary. 

4 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I love that you are sharing pictures of your family. I have discovered how much I enjoy the Zero to Three website as I too explored the articles, and information presented. I have decided that Zero To Three is an example of a quality website for early childhood professionals and parents.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    I loved your personal photos! I also loved everything you shared about Zero to Three. I am going to check it all out right now! Thanks for sharing!

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I finally can post to your blog....haraaaay...

    Your blogs are always informative and I enjoy how you intergrate pictures of your children to the blog, thats great. ZeroToThree is a very informative website that I believe each colleague will enjoy and benefit from. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah

    I visted your link and also found the information fascinating and so applicable to my own son. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete